I’m going to try something new on my blog. In hopes of helping others with new dinner ideas and inspiring me to try new things, I’m going to post our meal plans for the week. I’m also hoping to get a while recipe section up and running soon. Stay tuned for that.
- Monday- Baked(marinated) chicken thighs, green beans with bacon, organic mac-n-cheese
- Tuesday- Texas chili, tortilla chips
- Wednesday- Chick-fil-a family night
- Thursday- White chicken chili
- Friday- Meatloaf, green beans with bacon
- Saturday- Home made vegetable soup
- Sunday- “Souper” sandwich(we will go out for lunch after church)
- PB&J, pretzels
- Grilled cheese, apple slices
- Cheese and black bean quesadilla
- Leftover meatloaf and green beans
- Leftover baked chicken and green beans
- Blueberry oat muffins
- Pumpkin muffins
- Apple oat muffins
- Cinnamon bagels
- Sliced apple
- Cheese stick
- Goldfish crackers
So, there is a glimpse of our week. Since this is my first week publishing our menu, I’d like to let everyone know now that my family and I have a
mild huge obsession with green beans. I mean….we eat them all the time….like pretty much every night! It’s that bad. BUT, it could be a worse obsession! I’m hoping to try some different veggies and side dishes soon.
What’s on your menu for the week?